Save $15 when you purchase these 2 items as a Delta 8 THC Oil Vape Pen Starter Kit BUNDLE! You will love this White Adjustable Voltage Vape Pen Battery (also known as a "Dab Pen") and Half Gram Delta 8 Cartridge.
Introducing the best full spectrum Delta 8 THC vape carts on the market! Each cartridge contains hemp-derived Delta 8 distillate, as well as CBD, CBG, CBN and CBG for maximum therapeutic benefit. Our pure and potent vape oil extract hits smooth and will leave you feeling euphoric, clear-headed and relaxed while still having energy.
Our cartridge hardware has a ceramic core for clean vaping, and comes with a rubber stopper and bottom screw for clean storage and to prevent any leaking in transit. The "510 Thread" bottom screw works universally with most batteries on the market, in addition to all TribeTokes batteries.
We pride ourselves on having only 2 ingredients in our Delta 8 Vapes:
- Full Spectrum Distillate: Hemp-Derived, Grown & Processed in the USA
- Plant-Based Terpenes
Each strain profile is extracted from living plants, so there may be slight variance in color as TribeTokes does not use stabilizing chemicals in its production process. Color variance has no effect on quality.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.
Remove the cartridge from its box and unscrew the metal protective cover. Remove the rubber stopper from the hole in the bottom (this is to prevent leaking and stabilize air pressure during shipping). Once this is removed, screw the cartridge into your battery, turn the battery on by clicking the button 5x, hold down the power button and inhale!
To adjust the battery voltage up or down, turn the wheel at the bottom of the pen to the right or left.
You should always know what you're putting in your lungs! We test our vapes with an independent third party laboratory for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins and microbial.
When you purchase your vape it will have a sticker with the lab results on it. We post the lab results from the most recent batch in circulation on our site, please see: Certificates of Analysis
What is Delta 8?
Is Delta 8 Legal?
Is Delta 8 THC Safe?
Will Delta 8 Get You High?
Check out our article, Delta 8 Vapes 101 for answers to these questions + more
Product Use / Tips
- Store at room temperature and keep out of sunlight in a cool, dark place to extend the life of the product.
- Cannabinoids and terpenes can be sensitive to heat, UV light and oxygen exposure.
- Use caution when taking this product. TribeTokes is not responsible for the actions of individuals who take this product.
- Do not use if under 21; if you make a purchase on TribeTokes.com you are consenting that you are 21 years of age. Additional age verification may be necessary.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery when using this product
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor.
- TribeTokes Delta 8 vapes are derived from federally legal hemp and do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC.
- Delta 8 THC was made legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, commonly referred to as the 2018 Farm Bill. It was specifically made legal when hemp allowed for all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids of hemp that were not Delta 9 THC.
- Federal laws allow this product to be sold, but you should know your local laws before purchasing. This product may have restrictions in some states. We retain the right to not ship to any locations where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill and we are not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your area of residence. By purchasing this product, you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. TribeTokes is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- Our delta 8 THC vapes do not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment
- Consume responsibly and allow effects of a small dose to take place before consuming more. We recommend 1-2 puffs and wait 10 minutes to see how you feel before continuing.
- Negative side effects could include drowsiness, upset stomach, dry mouth, red eyes, and headache.
- There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC, and any effects listed on our website are based on anecdotal, firsthand user experiences and are provided as information only. It is not medical advice. You may have an entirely different experience with the product, and we do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
- We do not have sufficient data to say whether Delta 8 THC may trigger drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC.
- As a precaution, you should absolutely not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
|About the Brand
|Degelis + KymB both believe in the healing power of cannabinoids. Back in 2017, Dege had already begun to pioneer the clean vaping movement. As cannabis demand continues to grow, Degelis and Kym are creating a community that elevates people. They want people to have access to ultra-healthy products that look great on their shelves. In a market lacking transparency, their guiding principle is "Never sell a product you wouldn't give your own mother or sister." Their community is a place of transparency, innovation, and empowerment. The TribeTokes team is obsessed with developing healthy products with powerful therapeutic effects to empower people and businesses with the knowledge, and access they need to enrich their lives. Welcome to the Tribe.
No reviews found.